Home Meet TONIGHT - Meet #4
Tonight is our meet against the Meadows Marlins!
We are monitoring the weather closely and will send Remind messages with any updates. If you have not joined the Remind group, simply text @2019qvst to the number 81010.
REMINDER: We will be taking team pictures at 3:30pm - please have your swimmer(s) ready in their team suit at the Stafford pool at this time! See today's email for order form.
- Stafford Municipal City Pool on 1355 Constitution Ave
- Plenty of parking at the pool
- QVST will warm-up at 4:00pm
- Timers can sign up ahead of time for a time slot on our new Sign Up Genius, https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508094ca9ab28a6f49-meet2
- Stroke judges have been contacted by Jason Mallory
- Timers & stroke judges will be called to gather on the pool deck to receive instructions from the meet director about 15 minutes before the start of the meet
- Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, chips, candy, and drinks.
- Our After Meet Eats will be at Pacific Coast Tacos, 1525 Lake Pointe Parkway, Suite 600, Sugar Land, Texas 77478 . Check out their menu: https://pacificcoasttacos.com/menu/
Remember parents, the meet is not possible without volunteers! Be prepared to help out where needed. We look forward to a great meet and will see you at the pool!
We are undefeated so far, let's keep it up!! GO DOLPHINS!!!
The QVST Board