Questions about registration? Check out our FAQ page.
Our Learn to Swim program is $125/three-week session. You will choose a time slot later in the registration process on the "Merchandise" page. Click here for more information about sessions and time slots for Learn to Swim.
At least one parent/guardian registration is required.
New accounts will be sent an email confirmation message with instructions
to setup a password.
Please indicate which parents will be volunteering this season.
At least one parent/guardian is required to volunteer.
At least one parent/guardian email address must be provided.
Check the boxes to indicate which parent/guardians should receive team-wide emails.
Enter the information for each
being registered below.
At least one
registration is required.
District Of Columbia
Zip/Postal Code *
By registering my swimmer(s) I agree to release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue QVST their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other members of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the events, from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
Amateur Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability - Adult or Minor
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Southwest Houston Recreational Swim League (hereinafter SHRSL) swimming program (in any manner) and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agree that prior to participating, they each will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise their coach or supervisor of such condition and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result from their own actions, inaction, or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, there may be risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
4. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue SHRSL, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other members of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the events, all of which are hereinafter referred to as Released Parties, from demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
5. Agree to abide by all UIL/SHRSL rules and regulations governing coaches and UIL participation.
By signing this registration form, I give permission for information provided on this form to be included in a 2016 Quail Valley Dolphin Swim Team Directory. The directory is to be used for swim purposes only and will not be sold to anyone for any other purpose. An opt-out option is not available. If SHRSL should require background checks for any adults or a sub-group of adults, of which I am a member, I agree to comply. I understand that failure to comply will result my dependent/guardian swimmer NOT being allowed to swim and I will not receive any refund.