Important Information for Meet of Champions!
Good Evening Quail Valley Dolphins!
INFORMATION REGARDING MEET OF CHAMPIONS.
Please read thoroughly as many of your questions should be answered here. Thank you!
CHAMPIONS: FRIDAY, JULY 6th
FBISD AQUATIC PRACTICE POOL (indoor pool)
16701 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77083
(Division 3 will be setting up team tents in the fenced in grassy area to the left of the pool building towards the back side)
VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED:
Parents we are still short 12 volunteers for the AM shift and 13 for the PM!
We need at least 2 stroke judges for the AM and 1 for the PM!
Please reply to this email to let us know which shift you can help with.
10 AND UNDER:
Coaches enter: 6:30 am
Swimmers enter: 6:45 am | Warm up: 7:25 am
Parents enter: 7:15 am ** See Below**
MEET START TIME: 8:00 AM
Coaches enter: 2:30 pm
Swimmers enter: 2:45 pm | Warm up: 3:00 pm
Parents enter: 3:15 pm ** See Below**
MEET START TIME: 4:00 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE MEET OF CHAMPIONS
- We can't stress enough to arrive on time and have your swimmer ready to go with all their gear when they enter the pool. PARENTS PLEASE NOTE above, you will NOT be allowed to enter the natatorium with your swimmer. QVST Assistant Coaches will be at the natatorium door to receive swimmers and get them to their set-up spot safely. Therefore, it is imperative to BE ON TIME! THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WALK YOUR CHILD INSIDE. PARENTS can enter 7:15 AM for morning session and 3:15 PM for afternoon session.
- All 5 teams in our Division will compete against each other.
- Heats are seeded with fastest times in heat 1.
- Be prepared with snacks, there are will NOT be any concessions available
Be mindful that MOC will be different than other meets for a couple reasons:
- We split age groups and race against the 4 other teams in our division.
- We are at an INDOOR POOL with limited bleacher seating.
- We compete at different part of the day so come prepared with patience, lots of water, healthy snacks and kiddos who are ready to swim fast!
SHRSL Rules & Regulations | Policies & Procedures (Addendum to By Laws)
For detailed information on rules for post season meets (MOC & All-Stars) CLICK HERE
(starts on page 16)
Any questions, reply to this email.